Boohoo #WeAreUs Spring 2015 Preview

Sunday 5 April 2015


Hello everyone!

Last Tuesday I was lucky enough to be invited to preview the Spring 2015 collection from Boohoo. I have been a fan and customer of Boohoo for years so I was over the moon when I got the invite! 

On arrival to the hotel we were greeted and offered ice cream and a selection of drinks. The decorations around the event were so cute, its a shame I didn't capture the room fully on camera. As for the trends, there was a focus on the 70's trend as well as sporty and prints. My favourites had to be some two pieces, and some of their adorable white summer dresses. I also really want to buy some bits from their Boohoo Fit range, they have some really cute, high quality pieces for working out. It's safe to say that I now have a full wish list of items I want to buy from Boohoo!

I had such a lovely day browsing through the clothes and chatting to other bloggers.

Do you have anything from Boohoo on your current wish list?!

Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment