First Impression | Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream

Thursday 9 April 2015

Even though I prefer higher coverage bases, with the weather being so nice and summer just around the corner I decided to try out a BB cream.

So what was my first impression of this product? After opening it I must admit, it was a bit orange toned. I was slightly turned off it but I powered through and applied it with my Beauty Blender.. Big mistake. As it is a BB cream I expected the coverage to be light but with the Beauty Blender you couldn't tell it was on my skin at all and throughout the day it didn't last at all!

However I didn't lose all faith in this product so I tried it again the next day with my Zoeva 104 Buffer Brush and was happier with the results. I got a slightly higher coverage with a nice dewy finish, lasting a lot longer than the previous day too. 

When the product first comes out of the packaging it looks slightly orange but it doesn't come out orange on the skin when applied.

My only complaint is that you need a lot of product to get even a light coverage, so judging by the size of the bottle, it won't last me very long!

Overall I really like this BB cream and I think it will be my go to base during the summer if we get some good weather (as it has SPF 30!). 

What is your favourite tinted moisturiser/ BB cream?!


No comments:

Post a Comment