That Time I Tried Girlfriend Jeans

Saturday 22 October 2016

Do you ever just get something in your head that you just can't look past?! That was me and girlfriend jeans. Up until a time, skinny jeans were the only jeans anyone would wear. They were all that we needed.. Until the boyfriend fit came onto the scene.

I'm not going to lie, I loved the look of the jeans, boyfriend, mom, girlfriend fit.. you name it, I wanted it and I was very jealous of everyone wearing them. I thought as I was so bottom heavy, they just wouldn't suit me and they'd look ridiculous.. Well look at me now!


I saw these M&S Floral Embroidered Girlfriend Jeans and one day, when they had 20% off and I had a moment of courage, I decided to try them. They are so comfortable and just something different from my everyday skinnies. If you decide to buy these, I'd recommend sizing up- for some reason this particular M&S jean is very small fitting. I have heard that generally their jeans are true to size but these are a different story. I thought it was just me when I tried them on for the first time but the reviews online back me up- size up!

I paired them with my Missguided top which came as part of a playsuit, my H&M faux leather jacket, Topshop bag and my M&S boots (wow doesn't this just look like a walking advertisement for M&S haha, I wish). 

I hope you enjoyed this outfit post today and you are all having a Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment