San Francisco Photo Diary

Wednesday 26 October 2016

As you may have seen from my Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat, and if you know me personally, you definitely know, I was on a J1 visa and spent my summer in San Diego. 

I feel like I'm like a broken record talking about it, it seems to come up in conversation I have.. So much so that my friends that didn't go are sick of hearing about it haha. Over the last week however, it dawned on me that I didn't share much about it on social media. I was too caught up in it and the little bubble that I was living in to even think about oversharing it online. 

Today I thought I'd share with you some pictures of my trip to San Francisco that I took with my best friend in July along with a few tips that I have!

  • Book Alcatraz in advance, it books up fast!
  • Explore the Pacific Heights and Marina Districts- so so pretty.
  • Don't stay in the Tenderloin District like we did- you'll thank me later!
  • Cycle the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito, but wear comfortable and warm clothes!



No comments:

Post a Comment