September Instagram Outfit Roundup

Monday 10 October 2016

Hello and happy Monday!

As I did last month in my August Instagram Outfit Roundup, I thought today that I would come to you with September's edition. 

1st September 2016
This outfit was for the launch party of a new magazine called Magpie. A magazine targeted at women with an aim to inspire through creativity and innovation. This photo was also my first that was featured on http://www.missguided.co.uk! When they commented on my photo I was so overwhelmed, I couldn't believe it!
Jeans / Top / Coat / Boots / Scarf (Urban Outfitters Renewal)

2nd September 2016

Unfortunately I didn't buy these, but the Zara beauties definitely caught my eye!

17th September 2016
Instead of rambling on about how much I love this outfit and all about it- check out the full post which is here.

20th of September 2016
I fell in love with this shirt a few weeks ago when I saw it on Kaelin Fox's Instagram so I knew I had to get it ASAP. I seem to be having a bit of a love affair with Zara recently if you couldn't tell haha!

22nd of September 2016
While I seem to be loving Zara, I think my even bigger weakness lately has been Missguided. I love the website, so cheap and cheerful and perfect for college. I got this Guns n' Roses T Shirt because I knew I could just throw it on over leggings or jeans and it would be a really nice comfortable outfit for everyday.

26th of September 2016
This is an outfit I wore to college one day. Getting into the AW clothing, I was sporting all black but threw on this AMAZING faux suede teal jacket from Missguided. I have it in a tan colour but when I saw it in this colour I just couldn't resist.. Especially because they have a 20% student discount which would be rude not to take advantage of. 

28th September 2016
Going back to college, I really needed a new backpack but I didn't want to spend too much on it. I picked this gorgeous grey one up in Penney's and it is just the right size for everything I need.

29th of September 2016
Lastly for the month of September, I posted this Missguided 2 in 1 playsuit. I wanted to try this trend and what better way to try it than Missguided. 

Thank you for sticking around if you got this far! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram to see my latest pictures when they are posted.

1 comment:

  1. This is an outfit I wore to college one day. Getting into the AW clothing, I was sporting all black but threw on this AMAZING faux suede teal jacket from Missguided. cheap minibus hire
    liverpool to manchester minibus hire
    minibus hire sheffield
    minibus hire crewe
    london to luton minibus hire

    ReplyDelete