I Have a Thing With.. Coats!

Friday 14 October 2016

.. And Jackets!

As the new season is in full swing, there is nothing I love more than going on the hunt for new coats and jackets. I have so many but every year I love getting rid of some that have seen their day and going out and buying some new ones. They are a piece I always love to invest in, as they tend to be the focus of every outfit during Winter. Through every fault of my own, I tend to go for fashion over practicality. When I'm in college I either freeze or get rained on in the colder months.. but at least my outfit looks good, right?! 

This first coat is from Penney's, yep Penney's! I picked it up a few weeks ago but I have seen it still in stock recently. I love the colour and pattern of this coat, its so autumnal! This definitely is not a Winter coat though, it's too thin to survive the rain and wind. At the moment though, its perfect. It is perfect to throw on over some knitwear as it doesn't look too bulky. As it is so inexpensive, how could you say no?

I'd like to note, I know I know, I look very creepy lurking behind the trees. My mother insisted I take some pictures here and as much as I hate to admit it, she was right, they turned out to be the best of the bunch, mothers know best ay?

This jacket is probably my favourite jacket I own at the moment (aside from my faux leather jacket of course), it's the faux suede teal biker jacker is from Missguided. I shared it on my Instagram and in my latest post, September Instagram Outfit Roundup. It just adds so much to a simple outfit and thats why I love it so much. I wear so any dark and neutral colours that it goes with so many of my outfits.

Lastly, possibly one of my favourite purchases lately, this AMAZING faux suede and shearling aviator style jacket from Zara. Although this was more expensive, it will definitely keep me warm going to college over the next few months. It has such attention to detail but my only complaint- it doesn't have pockets! What is the story with that?! Anyway- it is beautiful nonetheless.

Well thank you for reading, I hope you enjoyed seeing these new coats and jackets I picked up over the last few weeks. These are the reason why I'm so excited for the cold weather to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment