Military | OOTD

Saturday 23 April 2016




The sun has finally come out in Dublin. Even though it has come to that time of the semester and assignments have started to take over my life, you can't help feel uplifted when it is so sunny, plus Dublin always looks so much prettier! Today I'm sharing an outfit with you that I wore to the Viviscal event last week, which couldn't be less Spring- like. 

Even since I bought this shirt from Zara before London Fashion Weekend, I have been loving it. I never really wear shirts but this one just sits really nice and goes with everything. I paired it with my leather look leggings from ASOS and my new favourite bag from Topshop. I then threw on this bandana around my neck from Missguided and it really ties the whole look together.

Don't forget to like my new Facebook page to keep up to date with my latest posts.

I hope you're all having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment