Boohoo Press Day | OOTD

Sunday 3 April 2016

Last Tuesday the sun was shining and what better way to appreciate that than to check out some new clothes for Spring and Summer. I got to attend the Boohoo SS16 Press Day which was filled with trendy festival wear along with some beautifully tailored pieces for every occasion. I'll leave some pictures down below of a few of the clothes from the day.

As for me, I wore my black Topshop Jamie Jeans as well as my usual ASOS chelsea boots and my new Topshop top. My favourite part of the outfit had to be this coat from H&M that I got a few weeks ago. On the topic of H&M, they now ship to Ireland! The day has finally arrived where we can get our hands of the glorious H&M Home range (aka a bloggers dream). I also wore my Kylie Lip Kit in True Brown K for the first time out and about and its safe to say that I LOVE it. The colour is so vampy and despite it being the Springtime, I can't wait to wear it to death over the next few months!

Top / Coat / Jeans


No comments:

Post a Comment