Off to the Ball | OOTN

Friday 8 April 2016

About two weeks ago I got to go to my college Business Ball! Even though I don't study business, I'll say yes to any chance I can get to dress up in a fancy dress and go out with my friends. As I had such an amazing time at my Debs (I can't believe it was so long ago though) I couldn't resist going to this, especially because I already had a dress.

Yep, I bought a dress back in September that I had no occasion for. What was I thinking? Well to be honest my mam pressured me into it but I'm very happy she did. This amazing dress is from Needle & Thread (no longer available unfortunately) however I got it on ASOS.  Needle & Thread have some amazing dresses so if you have an occasion coming up I'd seriously recommend them! I got my bag from ASOS too and my shoes were just nude heels from Missguided that I got years ago
.

I hope you enjoyed this post, life has been so busy lately but I have so many exciting posts planned very soon. In the meantime, keep up to date with me by following my Instagram (michelledalyxx) and Snapchat (michellealicex, snapcode is in the sidebar)!




No comments:

Post a Comment