The Anti Spring Beauty Edit

Saturday 14 May 2016

Well the sun is out and it most certainly feels like summer! With that, as much as I want to tell you that I completely change up my look for Spring and Summer, I really don't! Even though I have decided to switch things up a bit in the makeup department I can't get rid of a bold lip even though the seasons have changed (a leopard can't change his spots ay?). Nevertheless I decided to bring to you my current favourite makeup look, aka, the Anti Spring Makeup look!


 
BASE
During the Spring/ Summer months I like to keep things a bit less matte and add some glow. To achieve this I mix the L'Oreal Lumi Magique Primer with my MAC Studio Fix Fluid. The primer just lightens it up a little as it is quite a heavy coverage foundation. Underneath I put on my Tarte Under Eye CC Corrector to cancel out my dark circles and primed my face with the Benefit Porefessional as usual.  For concealer I used my MAC Pro Longwear.

CHEEKS
Lately I have been loving cream contouring.. These Smashbox Contour Sticks are what I have been using to chisel out my cheekbones and highlight. Using the 'Contour' stick, I place it in the hollows of my cheeks, down the sides of my nose and on my forehead. Moving on to the 'Highlight' stick, I place it down the bridge of my nose, on my cupids bow and on my chin. After blending it all in, I set my makeup with the Makeup Forever HD Loose Powder. I then highlight with the fabulous Champagne Pop. and I lightly bronze with my new favourite product, the Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector in Topaz, it just gives the most beautiful bronzed sheen to your face!

EYES
Keeping it simple I just put 'Password', 'Dagger' and 'Black Market' from my new love, the Naked Smoky Palette through my crease and highlighted with Nylon in the inner corner. For lashes I used the Demi Whispies by Ardell with my Duo lash glue.

LIPS
Ah the best part! For this look I used the Kylie Lip Kit in True Brown K. Who knew brown lipstick would be a thing? But I bloody love it! That's the power of the Kardashians for you!! I have a first impressions post all about it here if you want to check it out.

Happy Saturday everyone, I hope you enjoyed this post and have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment