USA Haul | Sephora Edition

Tuesday 8 July 2014


Doesn't everyone just love a good beauty haul? Before my recent trip to the States, the place that I wanted to go to the most was Sephora. I had never been before so I was planning on doing some damage! After months of waiting and saving my money I finally arrived and yes, I went a bit crazy so I don't think I will be buying makeup for a very long time..



I knew I had to pick up the Stila In the Light palette! I never owned anything from Stila before but I thought the eyeshadow 'Kitten' looked amazing so instead of buying it on its own, I thought I would pick up the palette. I was under the impression that the palette came with the liquid eyeliner which I couldnt wait to try but after I bought it I looked at it and it was actually the Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in 'Damsel' which is a dark brown colour. 


Tarte was one brand that I was absolutely dying to try! I picked up the Amazonian Clay Full Coverage Foundation and the Airbrush Finish Bamboo Foundation Brush, which is recommended for this foundation. First of all can we talk about the packaging? Its so cute! I haven't tried these yet but expect a full review in a few weeks.


I was very excited when I saw this product.. The They're Real Push Up Liner is a new release from Benefit so I had to pick it up! It is a gel eyeliner in a pen form.. Seems like a good idea right? Well expect a full review on it soon, but I am not completely sold on the idea yet.


A cult favourite, The Beauty Blender. I love the Real Techniques spin off of this product so I thought it was only right to see how the original product compared. 


Another Tarte product but all I can say about the Amazonian Clay Waterproof Brow Mousse is no, it turns my brows orange so I will probably be giving this away.


I blame this one on Lily Pebbles.. I saw her Instagram picture of her wearing this and I was sold! It is the Sephora Cream Lip Stain in 01 and I love it. It is showing up much more orange on camera but I would describe this as a classic red colour, a colour you can't have enough of, am I right? 


Moving swiftly on to skin care, I picked up the First Aid Beauty Starter Kit. It came in a really cute little box but unfortunately it didn't survive the journey home. I heard so much about this brand from pretty much every popular American beauty guru on YouTube so I was very interested in seeing if these products actually worked or if the Youtubers were simply being payed to rave about them. I have been using them about a week now and admittedly I am impressed but I will report back in a few weeks with a full review. 


I have wanted to try a charcoal mask for the longest time so seeing as I have not seen this around Ireland, I thought I would give it a try.






Lastly I thought I would throw in my freebies! I haven't tried these yet but how good are Sephora for giving out such great samples?! They really will last me a long time.



Thanks for reading my Sephora Haul! Expect a substantially smaller USA Drugstore haul next week haha. Have you ever been to a Sephora, or even ordered online?




No comments:

Post a Comment