My MAC Eyeshadow Palette

Monday 21 July 2014


There is something about MAC eyeshadows that I love. The huge range of colours that can be put in such sleek packaging, and the fact that your whole palette is completely personal. It can be overwhelming at times with so many different shades and finishes so I would recommend doing your research before you purchase. I have been collecting them for months now and I have finally filled up my palette so I had to share it with you all!


My Eyeshadows:
Top: Nylon, Retrospeck, Naked Lunch, Kid, All That Glitters.
Middle: Quarry, Amber Lights, Patina, Sumptuous Olive, Coquette.
Bottom: Satin Taupe, Woodwinked, Antiqued, Sketch, Club.

These eyeshadows are in a Large/ Single Pro Palette with a 15 eyeshadow slot insert. I also thought I'd show you my 2 eyeshadow insert Pro Palette which holds eyeshadows I use on my brows. Although I have found a new love (the Soap and Glory Brow Archery), I do use these to fill in my eyebrows from time to time.

Eyeshadows: 
Omega & Charcoal Brown

Some of my most loved include:
Nylon - The perfect inner corner highlight to brighten up your eyes.
Sumptuous Olive - An army green colour, my way of incorporating a bit of colour into my makeup.
Woodwinked - Just as Tanya Burr says, put it all over the lid and blend it into the crease with loads of mascara when you have a tan and you really can't go wrong.
Sketch - Deepens up the crease while adding some colour.

Thank you for reading! What is your favourite MAC eyeshadow?



No comments:

Post a Comment