June Favourites

Thursday 3 July 2014


Hello everyone! Personally, June has been a complete whirlwind. I have gone from sitting my final exams of secondary school to jetting off to America quite soon after so I am finally getting settled back down to everyday life.

Starting with fashion favourites, I have been loving my Topshop White Joni jeans. White has taken over the high street over the past few weeks and I have been taking full advantage of it. I am trying my best to incorporate more colour into my wardrobe, I'm basically trying to wear less black so white  is a start. I can't decide if I prefer the Joni or Leigh jeans from Topshop but Joni is very stretchy and comfortable, they are also super high waisted, which is always good.

Next I have been obsessed with MAC - Ruby Woo lipstick. Originally I preferred Russian Red but since misplacing it (devastated isn't even the word) I have been using Ruby Woo much more. It is brighter than Russian Red so I find it more wearable for everyday however it is so drying. Your lips really do need a break and a lot of vasaline after using this but it is worth it because it is so pretty!

I'm sure I have featured this product before but it is The Soap and Glory Brow Archery. All that I am going to say about this product is you need it in your life. It is a waxy pencil on one end and a felt tip on the other to tint your brows. It is one of the only products which doesn't turn my brows orange, that is never a good look.

Lastly my obvious favourite has been my trip to America. It was a fabulous two weeks or touring California and Chicago and I couldn't be more grateful of being able to go on the trip!!


What have you been loving in June?



No comments:

Post a Comment