USA Haul | Drugstore Edition

Wednesday 16 July 2014


Second to Sephora, I couldn't wait to run to Target or Walmart to pick up some much cheaper, yet just as good beauty products. I didn't go too crazy in the drugstore, mainly because I went all out in Sephora (you can see my haul here) but I still got a few gems that I am very happy with.

I hadn't planned to buy this product but I was drawn to it. The shape of it claims to make it easier to do eyeliner so I thought I'd give it a go. I didn't want to buy many NYX products, because we supposedly have it in Ireland now but I have yet to come across it..

Covergirl Outlast 3 in 1 Foundation
I feel like this foundation was a big deal in 2013.. I heard so much about it so I decided to try it out however I will have to wait a while to wear it because (shockingly) it is too light for me, but I really like it so far!

It's a 10 Leave in Conditioner 
A bit of a rip off in my opinion, we have so many just as good if not better products half the price here in Boots. Don't get me wrong, I like it, it's just not worth the price.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in 'Monte Carlo'
It was just too pretty to not buy!

Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in 'Cool Mint'
I didn't like the original Baby Lips as in my eyes, nothing beats Vasaline for chapped lips but I wanted to try this as it was medicated. I actually really like this product, it does a much better job than the original and it feels really nice on the lips.

Ardell Natural Lashes 
I always hear Shaaanxo on YouTube rave about these lashes so I decided to see what all of the hype was about.

Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
This brand is pretty famous for their mascaras and as we don't have it in Ireland I had to try one out. So far I really like it.



Thanks for reading and expect part 3 of my USA Haul series next week!

Please follow my bloglovin as last week I changed my blog name and I lost all of my followers :(

No comments:

Post a Comment