Phone Candy

Wednesday 22 January 2014


I just love getting new phone cases. Although I don't get them that often, my iPhone is almost 2 years old and I think I only had four cases, However I do love to switch things up now and again.



You'll probably only get this one if your a Harry Potter fan like me, but isn't it just so cute? And it was such a bargain! I got it on here if you are interested.


Oh how I love Cath Kidston! Although this came at a price that I usually wouldn't justify paying for an iPhone case, when I was in London in February last year I just couldn't resist. The case has been on my phone since then so as you can tell its worth the money and just so cute. Unfortunately I can't find the exact one on the website but you can check all of the other cases here.


What's your favourite place to buy iPhone cases?

No comments:

Post a Comment