January Wish List

Saturday 4 January 2014

Hello and happy new year! For my very first blog post of 2014 I decided to do my January wish list. 


The first item on my wish list this month is the ASOS PETITE Exclusive Swing Dress with Collar and Cuffs. I am in love with collars so I absolutely love this dress. Unfortunately it is only sold in petite, and I'm sure I would be too tall for this dress but I love it anyway.

Secondly we have the 'All That Glitters' eyeshadow from MAC. Although my palette has become very full over Christmas, I can never seem to take my eye off this colour when I am in the store. I feel as though my palette is lacking some brighter colours so I think that this colour may be a nice edition.

Next we have the Bourjois Paris Bronzing Primer. This is apparently a great dupe for the Chanel one so I would love to give it a try. I have only recently got into bronzers and so far I have been loving my Sleek Contour Kit but I would love to branch out a bit more.  

The Muji drawers are something that I have been eyeing for a while now. Everyone seems to rave about these and they make your makeup storage so clean and sleek looking so I am looking into investing in some. There a few different types online so I am still doing my research on YouTube about the best ones for me but I will keep you posted on my choice. 

Lastly I have this ASOS Colour Block Baseball Top. I have been searching for a basic baseball top like this everywhere on the high street and I cannot find one anywhere but finally I found one on ASOS. I really like these basic tops as I don't have anything like it in my wardrobe. I recently realised that I do not own any cotton t shirts, most of my tops are fancier, really not for casual, everyday use.


What is on your January wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment