MAC BB Beauty Balm Review

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Hello everyone, I hope 2014 is treating you well so far. As for me I am back to school (unfortunately) but I am trying to enjoy it as much as possible as I am graduating in May. Anyway less rambling and more reviewing!


For Christmas I received some lovely MAC goodies and thrown in along with them was two samples, one of which was the MAC BB Beauty Balm. I had no idea that MAC had this product, a BB cream, I always hear about their foundations on YouTube but never have I once heard about a BB cream so I was very excited to try it out.


First of all can we just talk about how much product they give you in this sample? I have gotten a good few uses from this and there is still a lot left in it.

I apply this with my Expert Face Brush from Real Techniques and it gives me a light coverage. However I'm in love with this product because it really gets rid of the redness in my skin and evens out my skin tone flawlessly. This is not great for covering spots but for the good skin days its perfect.

I prefer this product over some foundations like the 'Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow' from Benefit which doesn't even out my skin tone as well as this product. 

It has quite a thick consistency but blends out well. My only flaw about this product is when I used the MAC Prep and Prime Skin Primer (the other sample I received), the BB cream clung to my dry patches, between my eyebrows especially. I have not experienced this any other time, just when I used that product underneath. 

This product also has SPF 35, perfect for the summer!


What is your favourite foundation or BB cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment