I broke my spending ban..

Sunday 19 January 2014

..But in my opinion it was justified! If you read my last post, my new years resolutions, then you will know that I have put myself on a spending ban until June because I am going to America and I plan to do some damage in the beauty department, Sephora especially.



I recently found out that Wet 'n' Wild has arrived in Dublin, in Dunnes Stores of all places, so yesterday I rushed to Stephens Green Shopping Centre with high expectations! To justify my purchases I know that I would have bought them anyway in America so I thought 'why not now??'. My purchases came to about €10, higher than you would pay in the states but I couldn't resist. I got the palettes 'Walking on Eggshells' and 'Petal Pusher'.

Next we headed into TK Maxx, a shop that I generally hate as I like when everything is neat and tidy and easy to see in a shop. I was then completely over the moon to see a tub of 'Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque'!! I only knew of one place in Ireland that sells this, and it's not near me so I  put it on my 'America Wishlist'. I heard raving reviews about this product so I didn't hesitate to buy it. It retails for about €31 and I got it for €22 so I was delighted. Be sure to keep your eyes peeled for a review in a few weeks...


Although my spending ban does not seem to be going too well so far, I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment