Biker Jackets & Bodysuits | OOTD

Saturday 4 June 2016

How are we all today?! Before the very summery San Diego outfit of the days start I thought I'd share with you this outfit that I shot before leaving The Emerald Isle. 


I've wanted to shoot this jacket for the longest time. I fell in love with it when I saw it on Missguided a few months ago so I picked it up right away. Biker jackets seem to be everywhere these days, especially faux suede ones but I chose this colour as it is so versatile, it goes with so much in my wardrobe. I paired it with my Topshop bodysuit which I picked up for a night out a few weeks ago. I stayed clear from this trend for the longest time but when I eventually caved and bought one its safe to say I'm hooked. They are just so handy and so affordable, especially on websites like Missguided and Pretty Little Thing. To finish off the outfit I wore my Topshop Washed Black Ripped Joni Jeans and my Amazon boots paired with my LaModa bag.


Don't forget to follow my Facebook page below, I'm so close to 500 likes!

No comments:

Post a Comment