Beach Life | OOTD

Friday 24 June 2016

Aaand here marks the start of my San Diego outfit posts! If you are not following me on snapchat (michellealicex), then you wouldn't know that I'm currently over here working for the summer. Wednesday just gone marked three weeks since I arrived and i can't even begin to explain the antics that have gone on since. Between trying to find a place to live, being absolutely broke and the crazy nights out, it's safe to say we have been to hell and back but at the end of the day I'm loving every minute of it so I'll save all of the crazy stories for another time.



One thing that I was so excited for was the sun. In Ireland, we get roughly a weeks worth of glorious weather however in sunny San Diego I knew I would be guaranteed it for three months. Of course that had me scouring ASOS for months on their 'Holiday' page and making my saved list go on for days. I think my favourite place that I have been in San Diego so far has to be Pacific Beach, it's absolutely beautiful so I had to take my first outfit photos here. My co ord and hat are from ASOS, my shoes are from Boohoo and my sunnies are from Quay Australia.

Get ready for so many more San Diego outfit posts, I'm so excited to be back into blogging!







No comments:

Post a Comment