Maybelline Colour Drama Lipstick in Berry Much

Sunday 9 November 2014

So the time of year has come around again that it is perfectly acceptable to wear a bold berry or red lip all of the time so this Autumn/ Winter I'm going to take full advantage!

I have been wanting to jump on the whole lip pencil band wagon for a while now but I just couldn't bring myself to go to the Nars counter and break the bank just to try one. When I saw a these Maybelline dupes pop up in Boots I couldn't wait to try them. After reading a few blog posts about them, I decided I wanted the shade 'Berry Much' however it was nowhere to be found. I searched the Boots Irish website and several shops but I couldn't find it anywhere! So after a desperate few weeks I finally caved and bought it on Amazon. Shipping only took a few days, it was very quick to arrive so I'll leave all of the sellers info below.

Ramblings aside, let's talk about the lip pencil!

Lets start with the basics- it is very pigmented, quite long lasting (it even lasted a nandos meal which I was very surprised about) and it is a satin finish. Obviously as it isn't completely matte so it doesn't dry my lips out so much that I'm recovering for days (*cough cough* Ruby Woo) which is always a bonus!

Overall I'm very impressed with the Colour Drama Lipsticks, even though I can't compare them to some of the alternative high end products as I haven't tried them but if you're not willing to fork out €25 for a Nars Lip Pencil why not give these a go instead?!


You can find them at Boots, however I got mine here on Amazon.



Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram












No comments:

Post a Comment