Bargain Buy | Penneys Coat

Wednesday 29 October 2014

The arrival of the Autumn months for me means one thing, a new Autumn/ Winter coat. I'll put my hands up and admit, I don't need a new one, I have far too many but I love nothing more than buying one (or two) new additions when the weather gets colder.

On a recent trip to Penney's/ Primark I was really impressed with their new stock. In the last year they have certainly upped their game and their prices, however if the clothes are better quality you really can't go wrong. 


As I was making my way through the aisles I was drawn to the coat section, they had such variety. But when I saw this coat I instantly fell in love. The colours and pattern are perfect for the time of year and it is really good quality, for €40, its a steal!

  They had so many different coats so if you're passing by, be sure to go in and check them out.

What is your favourite place to buy winter coats?


No comments:

Post a Comment