OOTD: Graduation

Monday 19 May 2014

Last Friday, the 16th of May, I graduated from secondary school.. What? It still blows my mind to think that after 6 years there I will never be going back. My everyday routine will completely change as I (hopefully) will be going to university in September. The thought of not having to wear my uniform five days a week is great, however it makes me want to run out the door and go shopping!

For our graduation, in the morning we had a lovely mass in the school chapel followed by refreshments in the library, then we went home and got ready. The function was held in a hotel in Dublin city centre which my whole year group and the teachers attended. 

I wore this gorgeous dress from Oh My Love, an online store which I found through Instagram. I was really impressed with the quality of the dress and the efficient service of this company. The dress arrived within days in such cute packaging so I highly recommend checking them out! My shoes are from Topshop and my lipstick is MAC's Russian Red, one of my favourite lipsticks.

 



Here are some more pictures of the night!






No comments:

Post a Comment