April Favourites

Thursday 8 May 2014

My April Favourites is here! Better a week late than never right? Ok so since when is it half way through 2014? My exams are fast approaching and the pressure is on. I'm really excited for May.. I'm graduating secondary school next week along with One Direction! 


I surprising loved a few beauty items this month as I got to try out a few new products. 


I got these Topshop boots at the beginning of the month for a party and I have been in love with them every since! They were quite pricey but with the help of a voucher and my student discount card it was almost paid for! I love them because they really do just dress up an outfit and can be worn with anything.


Next is my MAC Prep and Prime BB Cream, which i have a full review on here. I got a sample for Christmas and I liked it so I bought the full size however I have since went off it but in April I have been loving it again. It is very light coverage which was good as it has been slightly sunny here in Ireland and it has just been feeling very Spring like. 


Ah my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge.. I received this for my birthday and ever since I have been using it every time I used foundation. I found this to be excellent paired with the MAC BB Cream rather than a more higher coverage foundation like the L'Oreal True Match. It just gives such a natural finish which I have been loving lately.


I got my mam the Naked Palette for Mothers Day a few weeks ago and since I have stole it on many occasions to try it out. Apart from the unbelievable amount of fallout from some shades I think I prefer this to my Naked 2. The warmer colours really complement my skin tone. For a more natural eye look I have been pairing 'Sin' on the lid with 'Buck' through the crease. I will definitely be trying it out more in the coming months.


Oh Paolo.. If you have been following me on twitter or instagram you will know that I have been obsessing over his new album. My dad bought Paolo Nutini - Caustic Love during April and I haven't stopped listening to it! His first album is my all time favourite album and unfortunately I don't think this one is up to par, however it really is worth a listen.


What have been your April favourites?

No comments:

Post a Comment