Boots Haul

Sunday 11 May 2014

With my graduation from secondary school fast approaching I thought I would be well prepared for the big night out. I have the dress and I decided to check out what other beauty products I was lacking to avoid the unnecessary stress next week. I headed along to Boots with my list of products however I got sucked into the 3 for 2 deal and ended up with slightly more than I needed.. But I'm not complaining!



Firstly I picked up the Soap and Glory Archery Brow Tint and Pencil, this was 100% unplanned! I was originally looking for a clear mascara for my eyebrows but when I was unsuccessful in finding one I stumbled across this. The day before my trip to boots I was watching Zoella's April Favourites and in it she raves about this product, that paired with my mam rushing me out of the shop I just decided to buy it. Even though this was an impuse buy I am not disappointed! I have replaced this with using my MAC charcoal brown eyeshadow and I think it looks a lot nicer. One side is a felt tip which tints your eyebrows and the other side is a waxy pen to fill them in. Although I wish the colour was slightly lighter for me, it does the job very nicely.

Next I bought Essie- Licorice nail varnish, a product that I had planned to buy. It is just a standard black glossy nail varnish that I needed to go with my outfit.

After recently running out of my Collection Lasting Perfection concealer I had to run out and buy another pronto! It is a very thick, high coverage concealer (which I desperately need) that I use under my eyes. I usually use the colour light but they were sold out so I bought medium instead as on the night I will have tan on. This is my favourite concealer as it is so high coverage but it does tend to crease from time to time!

Sally Hansen does the best tan, I love it and use it on every night out. The only thing is it rubs off onto my clothes but I have found that no other tan looks as nice as this one. I got the colour medium along with this random tanning mitt.

Lastly I picked up Rimmel Stay Matte powder as my beloved MAC powder has run out. I haven't tried this powder yet so I hope it does the job!




Thanks for reading, I hope you are having a lovely Sunday!


  


No comments:

Post a Comment