October Favourites

Wednesday 30 October 2013

Well hasn't October been a very fast month? I hardly saw it go by! But I have been trying out some new products and doing a spot of shopping for the Autumn/ Winter season.



My first favourite is this wonderful bag from Primark/ Penny's which was about €11. It fits absolutly everything and it looks very sophisticated in my opinion. As its black it goes with everything and I really like the gold detailing as I hardly ever wear silver.









This month I have been loving Collection's 'Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer' in the shade light which can be found here. I have very dark under eye circles and this covers them pretty well! It has a very thick consistency and it took a while to get used to blending it.






My last favourite has to be 'Charcoal Brown' eye shadow from MAC which can be found here. My eyebrows are very blonde in comparison to my natural and current hair colour, so I use this to darken up my eyebrows with an angled brush. I would use this colour maybe on nights out however if you have dark hair it's a perfect colour for you. However I also really like this as a crease colour.


I hope you enjoyed my October Favourites, what have you been loving this October?
Happy Halloween!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment