My Topshop Wishlist A/W 2013

Friday 25 October 2013


I've been loving Topshop at the moment but as you may know it's very expensive however everytime I walk into the shop I never fail to swoon! So here is a list of items that I have my eye on in Topshop at the moment.

I was drawn to these bad boys online and I'm in love! They are a subtle pattern but could make an outfit really stand out. I cannot pull off Aztec leggings or extremely patterened leggings so i feel that these would be a wonderful alternative at £28.

Number 2- SPOT PRINT SHIRT
How adorable is this shirt though? I love the contrasting black and cream, and the collar gives it that really girly edge. This shirt comes it at an expensive price of £32.

Number 3- LACE DETAIL KIMONO
Lately I have been loving Kimonos and I have defiantly given into the trend. This one just looks so elegant and gorgeous. This kimono is £45.

Number 4- MANCE POINTED LACE UP SHOES
So I have no idea of what attracted me to these shoes (as I wouldn't usually go for them) but I really like them! I have only seen them on the website so I would like to see them in person but I think they are very unique and could really make an outfit. These shoes are £32.

Number 5- DOUBLE CHUNKY KNIT HAT
I'm a sucker for hats and of course you have to whip out your winter woollies at this time of year! This grey chunky hat is very versatile and will defiantly keep me warm. This hat is £16.

Well that's my Topshop wishlist of Autumn/ Winter 2013! I hope you enjoyed getting a better look of my fashion tastes.

I hope you have a great day x

No comments:

Post a Comment