MAC Haul

Wednesday 2 October 2013

Hello Lovelies,

So today I went shopping, and what an exciting day it was. For so long i wanted to get a MAC eye shadow pallet and for so long and today I decided to take the bull by the horns and buy it! What was stopping me was the price, €18 for the palette and €8.50 for the insert? Ridiculous if you ask me but it is an investment that I know I won't regret.


As you can see, I got the MAC Pro Single Palette and three eye shadows!



The first eye shadow I got was 'Sumptuous Olive'. This is a gorgeous neutral shimmery green colour! I absolutely love green neutral colours on my eyes so I was sure to pick this up.


This is a cult favourite, 'Charcoal Brown'. It's just a gorgeous matte brown that is very versatile. 


Lastly I got 'Woodwinked'. Another cult favourite but I can't see why not! It's an amazing shimmery brown colour which i am very excited to use!



 Apologies for this being such a small MAC haul but it was big for me, as I am a student my spending was limited haha! Thanks for reading guys. What's your favourite MAC eye shadow? 


No comments:

Post a Comment