The Wedding Guest Dress That You CAN Wear Again

Sunday 18 June 2017

Going to a wedding? Then look no further.

I absolutely love weddings, they're a great excuse to get together and have a good time. They are all so beautiful and happy, I actually shed a few tears at my last wedding as the bride and groom had their first dance to 'Can't Help Falling in Love with You' by Haley Reinhart.SO CUTE.


I have been to two weddings in my life, I don't know how people do it if they get invited to weddings all the time because the struggle to try and found an outfit is real.

When I went to a wedding a few weeks ago, I struggled to find something to wear. I found myself scouring ASOS and Missguided for wedding guest dresses that I knew I couldn't justify. I did so much research that I even did a 'Wedding Guest Outfit Ideas' post because there is so much out there. As a student though, my budget was tight and spending €60 on a statement dress that I knew I would never wear again just wasn't an option.

I wanted a dress that I knew I could wear again, a versatile dress that would suit a wedding that I could change up my shoes, bag and jacket and it would look like a completely different outfit. One that I could wear on holiday, on a sunny day and a night out.

This one from Cari's Closet does the trick, it is called the 'Sophia'* dress and it is absolutely gorgeous. Can we appreciate that it is only €20 too?

Student friendly and suitable for more than just a wedding? I'll take that.

**Apologies for looking like a moody bitch in these photos, I can't even explain why I didn't smile at all hahah.

No comments:

Post a Comment