Wedding Guest Outfit Ideas

Tuesday 16 May 2017

I was at a wedding last weekend and lord it was difficult for me to find something to wear so here I am rounding up a few ideas for you if you're going to a wedding this summer.

Even though I have only been to two weddings in my life I absolutely love them. They are all so beautiful and happy, I actually shed a few tears the other night as the bride and groom had their first dance to 'Can't Help Falling in Love with You' by Haley Reinhart.. SO CUTE.

Firstly, the outfit that I wore unfortunately is mostly out of stock because I got all of the pieces last year. I wore these gorgeous ivory trousers from ASOS paired with an amazing embellished top from Missguided. The bag I brought actually is still in stock so I'll have that linked along a dupe of the trousers I was wearing!


Now lets get down to business and check out the amazing pieces that I came across which would be perfect for a wedding. I find ASOS to be the best place to go for occasion wear, they have a huge variety of dresses, jumpsuits and trousers all for a really good price. Plus, ASOS have 20% off occasion wear at the moment so hop on that if you're looking. I really like Missguided too, even though I feel like sometimes it gets a bad rep, I have found amazing pieces there at such a good price. So here we are, my top picks for wedding guests this summer!






I hope you enjoyed this post as much as I enjoyed making it. If you're going to a wedding this summer, have a ball.. I'm so jealous!




1 comment:

  1. Going sightseeing in Berat is truly an eye opener. The architecture and the wonderful combination of eastern and western cultures will leave you speechless. liverpool to manchester minibus hire
    drayton manor minibus hire
    minibus hire barnsley
    thorpe park minibus hire
    minibus hire dewsbury

    ReplyDelete