Reasons to Smile with PD Dental

Sunday 12 March 2017

Smiling is one of them amazing things that can just light up a room, it is true- its infectious. Sometimes we can get distracted by the woes that life throws at us but it is important to bring it all back and appreciate the little things that brighten up the everyday.
IT'S SPRING
YES finally a bit of sun. This week the sun came out and it was one of the first days this year that it actually felt like Spring. There is something about it makes it being sunny that lifts everyones spirits and puts everyone in a good mood.. Plus, there is nothing better than Ireland when it's sunny.

Kate LaVie got a new kitten and all of her photos of him on her Instagram stories are to die for (insert all of the eye heart emojis). 

This week, a professor's children walked in on him doing an interview with the BBC and it's hilarious.. You have probably seen the video but if not, you're welcome! 
If you know me in person, or you may have noticed in my blog photos- I never smile with my teeth. I have always got passing comments about it and it has been noted so many times but it just feels weird. I am far more comfortable smiling without my teeth for some reason, I know I don't have the worst teeth but they are far from perfect being not the straightest and not the whitest. When PD Dental got in touch to offer a teeth whitening session I jumped at the chance.

On arrival I had a consultation with the lovely ladies in the office and then was given a full scale and polish followed by laser teeth whitening which was all done in the space of an hour and a half.

I would recommend PD Dental for whitening if you're looking for a few shades lighter and a good clean- the staff are so kind in there and they left my teeth looking brand new.

Laser teeth whitening is €150 and the scale and polish is €50 and you can find out more about them on their website here.

Happy Sunday everyone and I hope you have a great week.



No comments:

Post a Comment