& Other Stories has landed in Dublin

Friday 9 December 2016

Yes you heard it right folks, & Other Stories has finally come to Dublin! 

The store will open its doors this afternoon at 12 but luckily last night I got the opportunity to go to the launch last night and get a preview of the store. 

If you have never heard of & Other Stories, I'll give you a quick break down. It is a sister store to both H&M and Cos, more expensive than H&M and cheaper than Cos. They have several stores around Europe and the US but if you can't get to them in person, you can shop online here

The Dublin store is absolutely beautiful, matching my Instagram theme perfectly which I was way too happy about (I'm very embarrassed to admit haha). It has three floors of goodies so I wanted to share some pictures of the night and some of my favourite bits that I saw there.

They sell so much, from clothes and accessories to lingerie, gifts and beauty products.

My Top Picks
 My favs of the night- these amazing boots!



If you're around Grafton Street, make sure to pop in and take a look around, you won't be disappointed! Plus, the first 50 people that enter the store today, the 9th of December at 12 will receive a special gift.. Make sure to get there nice and early!



No comments:

Post a Comment