The Brown Lip Look

Tuesday 6 December 2016

Well look what we have here, a makeup post! It's been a long time since I have done one of these.. Admittedly, I have been loving doing fashion posts and having a chat about various topics and my makeup hasn't been interesting enough to share I guess! But lately I've been loving wearing this brown lipstick so I thought I'd share the look with you today.


BASE
Back to Winter, you know what that means! The MAC Studio Fix fluid is back and I'm still loving it as always. It's such a high coverage foundation, plus it lasts all day. Under that I just used a Smashbox primer and my Naked Skin Corrector in Peach for my undereyes. Admittedly, I don't like it as much as the Tarte corrector but it'll do for the time being. Over that I have my MAC Prolongwear concealer and to brighten my eyes up even further, I used the Naked Corrector in Pink. To set everything and bake under the eyes, I used the Laura Mercier Translueient Setting Powder, such a good product. As for brows, I used my favourite brow product, the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade.

CHEEKS
Recently I have been leaning towards a bronzed cheek rather than a very chizzled out pout. I keep using the Youngblood Cosmetics Contour Palette to warm up my cheeks and then go in with the Milani Baked Blush in Berry Armore to give a bit of a glow. 

EYES
I kept the eyes quite simple, just using a matte brown and grey from the Urban Decay Naked Smokey Palette and I highlighted my inner corner with the very dramatic, Nylon by MAC. I used my SoSue by So Sue Me lashes in Gigi.. I could write a whole post about how good these lashes are. I have used a single pair up to 7 times without them thinning or getting wrecked. I'm so so impressed with them. 

LIPS
Now for the best part, the lips! You may have seen a few months ago, I got two Kylie Jenner Lip Kits, Dolce K and True Brown K (read my full review here). Today I'm wearing True Brown K, a very different statement lip. I really like it because it's a different take on the typical bold winter lip and it complements this look really well.


I hope you enjoyed this beauty post! The fashion/ lifestyle posts will resume again and will be back in full swing over the next few days! 

Facebook / Instagram / Twitter / Snapchat (michellealicex)

No comments:

Post a Comment