Guinness Storehouse | OOTD

Thursday 17 March 2016

Sometimes you can lose sight of how interesting the place you live can be. While I used to complain about there being nothing to do in Dublin, I never really did any touristy things. I have decided to actually get out and explore Dublin with the first stop being The Guinness Storehouse at St. James Gate. 

For the last few months I have wanted to go here, after visiting the Heineken Experience in Amsterdam (a must see if you're there) I put the Storehouse on my to- do list. My grandad worked in the brewery for years and he was an avid Guinness drinker so I weirdly feel a connection to the place. So yesterday, the 16th of March I headed down to see what all the fuss was about.

Tickets cost €16 for a student and we found parking easily around the corner because the car park was full. All in all we had such a lovely day, the interior was stunning and we even got to pull our own pints. If you're ever in Dublin or even if you're from Dublin yourself- go and see it! There was such a nice atmosphere being the day before St. Patrick's Day and everyone was just so friendly. 

On to my outfit- I wore this H&M faux leather jacket and a thin H&M kakhi jumper. I paired this with my black Jamie jeans from Topshop and my Topshop boots. I had my eye on these for so long but couldn't justify paying full price for them, that was until they went on sale and were half price! I also wore my old Urban Outfitters bag that I have had for years. On my lips I'm wearing Dolce K by Kylie Cosmetics- full review coming very soon so watch this space.

I'm going to leave you with a few photos from the day so if you take anything from this- explore your own city, you may be surprised about how much you can see. Oh and happy St. Patrick's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment