#LLAMmeetup

Wednesday 30 April 2014

So last Saturday I headed along to the #LLAMmeetup, organised by the lovely Hannah which was held in the Russel Court Hotel in Dublin. I was very nervous as it was my very first meet up but myself and Lizzy went along regardless. 

We arrived quite early but we were greeted so nicely by some other Irish bloggers, and we even got a goodie bag filled with products from Rimmel and Burts Bees. Throughout the day there was a demonstration from Nima Brushes and Benefit and I got to mingle with so many lovely new people! There was even a Photo Booth there which we took advantage of.

A raffle was organised in aid of Action Breast Cancer and we raised a brilliant €242 for such a deserving cause. 

It was overall a really fun day and thanks again to Hannah for organising such a brilliant event!













No comments:

Post a Comment