Benefit's They're Real! Mascara: Is it Worth the Hype?

Sunday 20 April 2014


Benefit's They're Real! mascara is possibly one of the most hyped up products in the blogging and YouTube beauty communities. I was recently gifted this mascara from the lovely Lizzy and I must say I was very excited to try it out. My expectations were very high for this product from reading all of the raving reviews so I tried it out ASAP.

I have been using this mascara for almost a month now so I feel I can fully voice my opinion. Unfortunately I was slightly disappointed! I think that the product was extremely overhyped. Don't get me wrong, this product was really good. It lengthened my lashes without clumping and all that jazz but it really isn't worth the whopping €26 they are looking for. There are mascaras for half the price available from Boots that are just as good (L'Oreal Telescopic would be my choice). I will most certainly be enjoying the rest of the product and use it up fully but as soon as it runs out I will be going straight to the aisles of Boots!


I have been getting into social media more and more lately so please follow me and I will certainly follow you all back.
Twitter: CoMichellex
Instagram: CoMichellexx

What is your go to mascara?

No comments:

Post a Comment