MAC Lipstick Collection

Wednesday 19 March 2014


Oh MAC lipsticks, it is getting to the point where every time I pass a MAC counter I am drawn to the lipsticks and walk out a half an hour later with a hand full of swatches. I honestly don't know how anyone can not like them, they have a shade for everyone and they smell divine!!


On to my collection.. Although I only have four, I thought I would show you them all anyway. I also want to document my collection and how much it will probably grow (is that sad? Oh well!). 

My first and only neutral is Creme Cup which is a creme sheen finish. Most people have referred to this as 'the perfect nude' shade but I have to disagree. I really did buy it due to all the hype but in reality its far too blue toned and just washes me out :(. The finish of the lipstick is really nice and it looks ok when I pat it onto my lips but in reality my lips are just too dark for the colour.


Next I have Rebel which is a satin finish. Ladies I am in love. This was my first ever MAC lipstick which I also bought due to the unbelievable hype over it last Autumn/ Winter but I am so glad that I did. As you can see it is a berry colour and although it may not be quite suited in the Spring/ Summer time I will try to make it work!


This is Russian Red which is a matte finish. The perfect red in my opinion along with Kate Moss 107. I adore wearing red lipstick and I try to wear it any chance I get but when I do this is my go to colour. As it is matte, it is quite drying so I tend to pile on the vaseline the night before and it does the job. This lipstick also lasts all day which is always a plus.


Lastly I have Ruby Woo which is a matte finish, but slightly brighter than Russian Red. I got this unexpectedly from a friend last Christmas but I am so very glad I did! I tend to reach for this one for day time and Russian Red for night time for some reason. This one is slightly more drying, but it is to be expected as it is matte, but it stays on equally as long too.


I hope you enjoyed my MAC lipstick collection! Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin!

What is your favourite MAC lipstick?

No comments:

Post a Comment