March Fashion Wish List

Wednesday 5 March 2014



With the end of my secondary school days fast approaching, it has dawned on me that by May I will never wear a school uniform again. As a result I have taken a good look at my wardrobe and realised the limited amount of casual clothes I have so I have created my March fashion wish list!

Firstly we have these Forever 21 Ripped Jeans. I have been loving the boyfriend and mom jean looks over the past few months but I never thought I could pull them off. I found these online and I think they are a less intense version of the trend so I feel as they are much more wearable for me.

Next is this Forever 21 Grid Sweater. Jumpers like this are essential in the baltic irish climate and I love throwing them on on days that I really couldn't be bothered thinking up an outfit! This is a statement piece so paired with some black jeans or leggings you're sorted!

The ASOS Colour Block Baseball Top has been on my wish list for ages now, it was even featured in one of my wish lists a few months ago! It's just such a basic piece that is perfect for everyday use.

Ever since I saw these Topshop shoes on Lily Melrose I fell in love with them. They are such casual shoes yet they are different from your typical converse. I am getting fed up of my usual black Primark boots so these would be a nice change.

Lastly I have my eye on the New Look Winged Satchel. New Look have been producing the most fabulous bags lately and I have been loving going into the shop and looking at them all! This one I think is perfect as it is a good size and because it is black and tan it goes with most outfits.


Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin!

What is on your March wish list?



Also happy birthday to my girl Lizzy who is 18 today! Make sure you go check her blog out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment