Style Steal | Zoella

Tuesday 27 August 2013

So today I decided to start a new series on my blog called 'Style Steal', and today I will be stealing the style of Zoe Sugg aka Zoella!




This first outfit was inspired by Zoe's outfit of LA day 3 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d4SlJYp3Xs). I fell in love with it the minute I saw it and I just knew that I had to recreate it! If you read my last post, my Primark/ Pennies haul, you will have seen this top and jumper. Zoe's Jumper is from Topshop so my jumper is a nice, cheap alternative! My skirt is from Topshop and Zoe's is from New Look but her's is unfortunately sold out! I recently wore this to a Christening with some cute brown boots and I got great feedback from it. I love this outfit and will definitely be wearing it throughout Autumn.

Zoella always rocks collars, so i thought this dress was perfect! Zoe wore her navy dress recently at Vidcon in LA. I got my black dress in Dunnes Stores for €40 and Zoe got her's in Primark. To a party recently, I paired this dress with a cute black bowler hat and some boots and it made such a cute outfit!



I hope you enjoyed this 'style steal' and there will hopefully be many more to come in the future! Oh and I am terribly sorry about the quality of the pictures, I'm trying my best to figure out how to get the best photo's for my blog!

Have a great day! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment