Boots Haul

Tuesday 27 August 2013

So this week I am going to a Debs! If you don't know what that is, it's basically like Prom. I have never been to a Debs before so I am very very excited! Anyway, I had to run to Boots yesterday to pick a few things up in preparation for the Debs.

So the first thing I picked up was the Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner. I was in need of a new shampoo and conditioner and my friends had nothing but great things to say about this pair so I decided to get it and give it a try myself. These are 2 for €8.

Next I got these Elegant Touch nails. I never use false nails so I have no idea how good or bad this brand is! I got nails that were on the shorter side as usually my nails aren't long at all so I am not used to really long nails and to be honest, everything tends to be so much harder for me with long nails! These were approximately €9.

I then picked up the Eylure Naturalites False Eyelashes in Super Full. My eyelashes are very short so whenever I can I like to wear false eyelashes, but the natural ones! Eylure is my favourite brand because I think the glue works the best! So if you are looking for false eyelashes, I would highly recommend this brand. These eyelashes were €7.20

As I am not getting a spray tan for the debs (because the last time I turned out tango) I thought I would do it myself! I have a good bit of experience of self tanning so I am confident enough to do it myself well (hopefully). I got the light to medium in St. Tropez so lets hope it turns out well! This was about €20.

Lastly I got my usual Simple Kind To Eyes Nourishing Eye Make-Up Remover Cream. This does the job and doesn't sting my eyes (unlike the normal Simple eye makeup remover). This was €5.59! 


No comments:

Post a Comment