What's in my Travel Makeup Bag 2015

Friday 12 June 2015

Ah this is such a classic post! I have wrote it twice before, when I went to Berlin, Germany in 2013 and before I went to London last year (posts here and here) so today I present you with the third edition of What's in my Travel Makeup Bag!


// BASE
For foundation I brought my NARS Sheer Glow along with this Rimmel BB Cream. I brought the BB Cream as it is in medium, it allows me to add it to the foundation and darken it up as I want to! On to concealer I brought the MAC Pro Longwear concealer along with the Laura Mercier Colour Corrector. To set it all, I brought the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. 

 // CHEEKS
Nothing new here, I just brought my go- to cheek products. To bronze, contour and highlight I brought the Sleek Contour Kit in Light and for blush I brought the MAC Blush in Peach Twist.

// EYES
Mascara wise, I have packed the L'Oreal Telescopic a favourite of mine that recently I have not been liking. For eyeliner, the trusty S&G Supercat Liner. To keep my brows in shape, I'm bringing the S&G Brow Archery along with the MAC Brow Set. Even though I probably won't be wearing eyeshadow on the holiday, I had to pack some just in case! I packed my MAC quad featuring All That Glitters and Quarry on top and Coquette and Satin Taupe on the bottom. In the duo I packed Omega and Charcole Brown.

// LIPS
I can't go anywhere without brining a few bold lip options with me. I decided on the  Maybelline Colour Drama in Berry Much, Charlotte Tilbury's Glastonberry and MAC's All Fired Up. 

Looking at all of this makeup, I seem a bit crazy as I can see myself not wearing much makeup at all but I can't help packing it all 'just in case'! 

What's in your travel makeup bag?





No comments:

Post a Comment