Maybelline Colour Tattoo's

Thursday 7 November 2013

This week I have really been feeling the love for a certain product and you can probably tell by the title it is the Maybelline Colour Tattoo's! I recently rediscovered these in my makeup collection so I couldn't help myself, I had to do an appreciation post.


My first one is 'On and On Bronze' and it is my absolute favourite. A gorgeous metallic bronze colour that I believe should be in everyone's makeup collection! It's still very creamy, even though I have had it months now.

Secondly we have 'Permanent Taupe'. I really do like the colour pay off of this one and it is matte so I feel it looks much better in the crease. This one has dried out a bit more than 'On and On Bronze' however I will use this up to its dying day!

I'm certain that you have heard of these products before, but if you haven't already tried them, then please do! You certainly won't regret it. Next I plan on getting 'Pink Gold', maybe for Christmas if I'm lucky.

What colour is your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment