Hurry up Autumn | OOTD

Saturday 17 September 2016

Since coming home from America (it'll be five weeks on Monday, what?!), I have enjoyed nothing more than hitting the shops in search of some Autumn/ Winter clothes. After spending three months in a very warm climate, I have found myself getting fed up of shorts and sandals and being so ready for jumpers, coats and boots.

Don't get me wrong- I'm glad we have been blessed with good weather in Ireland over the last few weeks. As I'm so used to the California sun, I have found that on semi warm days (standard Irish summer days), while everyone is getting their summer dresses out, I'm sticking to my jeans willing Autumn to hurry up! 
This is a typical nicer Autumnal outfit for me.. I have been loving off the shoulder tops all summer but this one is much more Autumn appropriate! It is from Penney's- don't you just love finding gems there?! There is no better feeling. I paired it with my grey Leigh jeans from Topshop and my Chelsea Boots from ASOS. This western style belt which I have been obsessed with is from Penney's too.. Unfortunately its a bit big but I have been making it work. For a pop of colour I wore my burgundy bag from Urban Outfitters. 

Are you ready for Autumn fashion?!

No comments:

Post a Comment