Exploring the Kingdom | OOTD

Saturday 27 August 2016




Sometimes you need to just get up and go. On a whim my three friends and I decided to head down to Kerry for a break for a few days, just for a little catch up, some relaxation and of course some wine!

For some reason, since I came home from San Diego I have visited two parts of Ireland that I had never been to before in less than two weeks. This is quite unheard of for me, I would hardly leave Dublin twice in one year for more than a night away. I never really appreciate our Emerald Isle, but the dust and bleakness of the Southern California and Nevada desert puts into perspective how beautiful our little island is.

While we drove around the Skelligs witnessing where Star Wars was filmed, and saw the sunset over the Atlantic surrounded by rolling green hills, it was tough not to be impressed with what Ireland has to offer.

I would recommend visiting Kerry to anyone, especially down around the coast, its absolutely beautiful! To be honest if you have the chance, explore more of your country in general. Ireland has so much to offer but because I live there, I just don't go and see it. There is so much to do and see on my doorstep that I have been taking for granted.

Shirt (Sold Out- Zara) / Jeans / Belt (Penneys) / Shoes / Bag (Sold Out- Topshop) / Sunglasses (Penneys)

No comments:

Post a Comment