LONDON FASHION WEEKEND | OOTD

Monday 29 February 2016


If you had told me at the beginning of 2016 that I would be going to London Fashion Weekend I would have laughed, nah not me! When I got the notification on Instagram that I had won tickets from the lovely Lorna I was over the moon. Lorna runs the blog Fashion Boss so be sure to check it out.

When it came to finding an outfit to wear I really struggled to think of an outfit. I needed it to be warm, stylish and something that I could last all day in and I think I hit the nail on the head with the outfit I chose. I wore these ASOS leather look leggings which I have been obsessed with lately with this black and white Zara top. I paired them with my Amazon boots (whats new?) because they are just so comfortable yet they give me some hight. My favourite part of the outfit was my coat, also from Zara which although was very cold, I think it really tied the outfit together. To finish it all off I brought my clutch from ASOS. For years I have been using this faux leather clutch from Penney's so I thought it was about time that I got a new one!


TOP // LEGGINGS // BOOTS // COAT // CLUTCH

Bloglovin / Twitter / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment