What's in my Travel Makeup Bag

Friday 6 September 2013



So next week I'll be heading to Berlin, Germany for the very first time. While I was packing my makeup bag I thought this would be the perfect excuse to do this post!

I thought I would start out with my makeup bag, which was €15 from Cath Kidson!

For a primer, I am bringing 'That Gal' by Benefit.

Next I have my Rimmel 'Wake Me Up' foundation in the shade 100 Ivory. I chose this over the Benefit 'Oxygen Wow' because I am going on a school trip with all my friends so I will probably be up all night! I thought this foundation would provide much more coverage.

For concealer, I am bringing the Revlon 'Colourstay' in the shade 01 Fair.

To apply my foundation I have my Real Techniques 'Expert Face Brush' which is my favourite foundation brush ever! If you could recommend any other good real techniques brushes leave a comment down below.

To set all that, I am bringing my MAC 'Select Sheer/ Pressed' powder in the shade NC20.

With that powder I use the MAC 182 brush.

For mascara I am using the Maybelline 'Volum' Express The Rocket' which is literally the best mascara at the moment. Before I apply this mascara I use my Penny's/ Primark eyelash curler which was €1.50.

To brighten up my face I have Topshop's 'Glow' highlighter.

I have the Naked 2 palette because I use one of the matte colours for my eyebrows with my Topshop angled brush.

For eyeliner I have my L'Oreal 'Super Liner Luminizer' for brown eyes. I have green eyes but I find that this does the job nicely.

I also have an Essence eyeliner in the shade white as it will brighten up my eyes!


Well that's what is in my travel makeup bag! I hope you like it and you have a good day!


No comments:

Post a Comment