Berlin Beauty Haul

Saturday 21 September 2013

So recently I took a very lovely school trip to Berlin and in the jam packed four days I spent there we got to do some shopping! I honestly wasn't expecting to find any beauty items at all on this trip but I was very pleasantly surprised.

I came across a drugstore called Douglas in a shopping centre and I just said I would pop in to have a browse. Then I had a mini heart attack when I noticed the NYX stalls! This brand is not available in Ireland so I jumped at the chance of buying some products.
The second I saw NYX I knew I had to get some Jumbo Eye Pencils, as I had heard so much about them. I picked up Cottage Cheese, Yogurt and Milk.

The next NYX product I picked up was the eye shadow base. It's just a matte white which I have yet to use.





Next I fund a shop called Kiko which was really good and very nicely priced! I had never heard of this brand before so I was unsure what to expect (quality wise) and I have to say i was impressed. I first picked up this eyebrow kit which includes a tweezer, two brushes, a wax and two shades. I got the shade 02 and it does make my eyebrows a bit orange but it does take practice as I have never used wax before.
Next I got this brush which is just a flat shading brush which I have yet to use.
Lastly I got a nail varnish which in my opinion is not the best quality, but a gorgeous metallic silver in the shade 617.


Well that was my Berlin beauty haul, I hope you enjoyed and have a great day!




2 comments:

  1. Love the colour of the nailpolish :) Nice post!

    xo Mel
    http://ohsweetremedy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, me too! It looks amazing on the nails!!

      Delete